Blazblue Central Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening

3 posters

Go down

Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening Empty Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening

Post  Tsukinikawatte Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 pm

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1290144315

They way the BBCS Op should be except for platinum's part... XD

That aside yay for Tsubaki's Va Imai Asami-san finally proving she can sing a bit!

If you want the BB channel, then click the link below:
http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/ch93

I posted the 1st link because the video is better quality in that larger window. Very Happy
Tsukinikawatte
Tsukinikawatte

Back to top Go down

Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening Empty Re: Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening

Post  Die. Dissipate. Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:05 pm

lol Bang tried to astral Arakune. I have a feeling the anime would look a lot like this.. Which would be awesome. This openings indeed way better than CS's.

Is that really Tsubaki's VA singing the op song (which sounds better than CS's opening btw)? More evidence to Tsubaki being teh best BB girl evar.
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening Empty Re: Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening

Post  Tsukinikawatte Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Traumatic wrote:lol Bang tried to astral Arakune. I have a feeling the anime would look a lot like this.. Which would be awesome. This openings indeed way better than CS's.

Is that really Tsubaki's VA singing the op song (which sounds better than CS's opening btw)? More evidence to Tsubaki being teh best BB girl evar.

It is really her vouce she even said so on Buluraji. But IMO Noel still beats her out cause she has a cool Mu transformation and on top of that she has her Noel form and Lambda forms in the op. So it's like a Noel collage of personalities! Shocked
Tsukinikawatte
Tsukinikawatte

Back to top Go down

Post  Die. Dissipate. Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 am

Mmmm nopes, that just makes her more like Frieza. She would take 50 episodes just to show you all her forms. lol! <-- Related, because Goku obviously understands and agrees.
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukinikawatte Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

This place is sooo dead... Gonna log on it a bit to hand down some Noel Justice!
Tsukinikawatte
Tsukinikawatte

Back to top Go down

Post  Die. Dissipate. Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 pm

On another note, SENSEI'S BDAY IS IN 5 DAYS!! HURRAH!!!! And don't forget to dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Post  GreekAngel Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Die. Dissipate. wrote:lol Bang tried to astral Arakune. I have a feeling the anime would look a lot like this.. Which would be awesome. This openings indeed way better than CS's.

Bang just used his nail to "THWACK!!!" Arakune... FIRST POKEMON AND NOW THIS!? I AM WAY BEYOND HYPE FOR EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!! To bad my ps3 isn't fixed yet, guess I'll use my bro's for the time being.

Trinity will kill us all with her MOE KITTEH MISSILES, MEOW!!!! X3
GreekAngel
GreekAngel
The Leader

Location : Please give Noel a cupcake, because Noel NEEDS & WUVS 'EM!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GreekAngel Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Die. Dissipate. wrote:On another note, SENSEI'S BDAY IS IN 5 DAYS!! HURRAH!!!! And don't forget to dissipate.
I will beat you all now. Thats why I love ya, peoples.

Just please give Noel cupcakes PWEAZE????
GreekAngel
GreekAngel
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Die. Dissipate. Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am

Pokemon, you say? Black & White? Did they announce something new about it? Other than Snivy being the smuggest pokemon ever, of course. and YES! You should totally log on your brother's sometime, if only for a little bit. They're taking forever to fix your console when it was their fault in the first place, damned Sony.

Also CANT WAIT FOR TEH TRINITY!!11!!!1 She is as worthy of cupcakes as Noel. *gibs Noel and teh Trinity cupcakez*
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Post  GreekAngel Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 am

Electric spiders, fighting pokemon that look like Bert and Ernie, and GENESECT EMERALD TAGER BUSTER!! Whats not to love?

Actually, some local repair guy I know is fixing it.
GreekAngel
GreekAngel
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Die. Dissipate. Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 am

Wait, Burt & Ernie? 4srs? AWESOME.

And how bout 'that MVC3 in just a couple of months? Totally can't wait.

Also that repair guy needs to stop being a dinosaur and get busy.
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Post  GreekAngel Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm

My system might be dead......

Wesker is watching us all, and so is Bert. Heeeeeeeeeeeey Bert.
Noel and Trinity must be warned and are also "MOE".
GreekAngel
GreekAngel
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Die. Dissipate. Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

IT BETTER NOT BE DEAD!!! Or your repair guy deserves to be smacked around with salmon.

Also relevant:
Blazblue Continuum Shift II Opening Nmh_mo11
Die. Dissipate.
Die. Dissipate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukinikawatte Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm

So they fixed Valk for teh FAILBOX. Mad Which Means PROJECT CAT MISSLE IS ON SCHEDULE~! Razz
Tsukinikawatte
Tsukinikawatte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down