Its All about Ada!! Who cares about carl!! jk

Go down

Its All about Ada!! Who cares about carl!! jk

Post  PTIce100 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

Hey guys, PT here with a helpful guide to make Carl simpler. He took me a while to master, and its worth it! I know what ur thinking, "What's the point of learning carl! He's hard! im gonna go with Litchi, cause she's HOT" Wait... what was i talking about?

Oh Yea! Well, to me it is. Carl is the hardest, but the funnest character i've ever used. I just invented a new Carl loop that cud brutally damage (or totally kill) the enemy b4 they hit the ground, and its not the grab loop, its a corner loop. Azure (StarStorm) saw me do it, but i still need to practice it. Ill post combos and sum combo videos that i use and are learning in future posts. Many people will have trouble (and i believe me i know how it feels) learning Carl, but patients is key! Ada's clap is the most powerful drive attack, and so is anima and fuoco. It's literally impossible to block Ada's clap, but its definitely dodge-able (of course)! My next post will provide combos and a combo video.

PTIce100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its All about Ada!! Who cares about carl!! jk

Post  PTIce100 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Well, Since i've got less free time then i use to, I won't be posting alot of new carl techniques for a while. But in the mean time, imma post a vid of some Carl Combos. I'm working on all of these combos, and when im done mastering them, ill be posting new posts. See ya then

PTIce100

View user profile

Back to top Go down